Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, May 28, 2015

Key West Layouts (post 3)

Parrotheads:

 
I used an 8x10 photo for this layout from our Key West trip. It shows the whole gang who went, aka our Parrothead (fans of Jimmy Buffett and everything beach) friends.
 

I used CTMH's Hopscotch paper pack for the background with mats of CTMH's Smoothie and Champagne cs. "Parrotheads" is stamped with CTMH discontinued stamp set Posterboard, which is probably my all-time favorite for layout titles. I stamped directly on a B&T paper from the Hopscotch pack, so the letters are patterned, but the thick outlines of the letters are easy to cut out. I added a few miscellaneous flowers and embellishments and some words of coordinating zip strips.
This layout makes me smile. It was a great long weekend with some of my best friends, and lots of memories were made--all good, some funny, and some hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment