Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day Cards


Some quick Mother's Day cards I put together for Spring City Vintage.

The candy jar on the far right and its sentiment is an image from CTMH's stamp set Sweet as Sugar, which is a hostess reward set.  The dog & cat stamps are from CTMH's Friendly Pets stamp set. The sentiments on those cards are from CTMH's Just to Say... stamp set.  I colored all the images with Copics. The hearts on both of the cards are popped up with dimensional adhesive. It's hard to see in the pic, but the candy dish has clear Stickles on it. The dog's & cat's eyes are tiny black CTMH sparkles. All the B&T papers are from my stash of scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment