Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Candy Bar

The candy bar was a big hit at Jess & Neal's wedding reception. We used assorted clear glass jars, canisters, bowls, etc. and filled them with all different kinds of colorful candies.
Each container held one kind of candy, so it was almost like a candy store.  There were little brown and white sacks for everyone to fill up to take home candy for later.
Jess & Neal were engaged at Disney World, and got to be grand marshals of the main parade that day, so it was appropriate that the candy bar have a little Disney theme.  Their "ears" from that day were displayed on top of wine glasses, and we displayed pictures from their engagement day and the parade.
Jack loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment