Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, June 25, 2012

Spiral Pop-Up Birthday Card

I used CTMH's Lucy paper for this birthday card.  The large butterfly is from CTMH's Quick Cards stamp set "Butterfly," and the little butterflies are CTMH Flutter Paper Shapes.  The sentiment (front and inside) is from CTMH's "Card Chatter - Birthday" stamp set.  The front mat is Grey Wool cs.  The butterflies are popped with dimensional adhesive, and ribbons are attached under each one.  It's hard to see in the pics, but the small butterflies have glitter down the center, and there are glitter accents on the large butterfly too.

Here's the surprise inside:
There's a spiral that pops up, attached to either side of the card, and it's covered in hearts. Originally, I was going to add more butterflies to the spiral pop-up, but I decided hearts worked better with the sentiment (wrapped up in love).
To order any of the products used in this card, click HERE for my shopping page.  Remember, it's "Stampaganza" at CTMH this month.  Buy any two stamp sets, and you get the third set free!

No comments:

Post a Comment