Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, June 24, 2012

Paint It White

This is what my front porch looked like this morning.  Fine, except it needed swept.  But, I decided I was tired of the rustic look.
I painted the chair and ladder white with some paint we already had in the garage.  The cushions are both from Target, marked down 50%, so I got them both for under $20.  I still want a little rug to  put in front of the chair, but I haven't found the right one yet.  The flowers, the antique insulator, and the candle/candle holder, were all taken from other spots.  I love how it turned out.  I nice place to sit and watch for the bus or to watch the dog playing.

1 comment:

  1. Your whole porch looks so fresh and NEW! Love it!!! (It was cute before too but the makeover is fabulous.)

    ReplyDelete