Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MoJo Monday #246


I decided to play along at Mojo Monday card challenge this week for challenge #246.  Here's what I came up with from this week's sketch:

This card doesn't stay true to any particular company.  The dotted paper is from CTMH's Dotty for You paper pack, and the cs is also CTMH (smoothie, sunny yellow, and sweet leaf).  The chair and umbrella are from CTMH's Just Chillin' stamp set, and the sun and "Enjoy Life" are from CTMH's Kick Back stamp set.  The drink stamps are all from SU, and I colored them with copics.  The black background B&T is from CM.  The umbrella is popped up with a little flower and bling embellishment, and I added a line of pearls for the "sand."

1 comment: