Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Junk Album - Part 3

This is Part 3 of my Gulf Coast Vacation Junk Album.  For the blog entry of the first part of my junk album, click HERE.  To view Part 2, click HERE.

Scrapbooking time at the beach is always fun and easy.  The next several pages of my junk album are from our time spent in Pensacola Beach, Florida.  I used CTMH's Footloose papers and coordinating embellishments and cs for the most part.  Since we stayed at the AWESOME Margaritaville Hotel, I punched holes in a postcard I bought at the hotel gift shop and added it to the album.


I added a picture from the hotel on the back.  The right-hand side background is stationery I took from the desk in our hotel room.  I attached it to cs to make it more sturdy, and I stamped on the flip flops.  Do very many hotels provide stationery anymore?


The left side of this page is actually the front and back of our two free beer coupons that we received in our room.  What?!--didn't we use them?  I was more into margaritas and hurricanes, and Tom is more of a Bud man.  Plus, there were free margaritas in the hotel lobby the first day and free beer the second, so we didn't really even need the coupons.  Our room keys were on lanyards (very handy for the beach and a great keepsake), so I punched holes in the plastic protector, then slipped one of our keys in it.  The right side shows our room.


More pictures of the hotel and beach.  Of course I kept the "Do Not Disturb" sign and added it my album.


CTMH's Posterboard Alphabet continues to be one of my favorites.  This time I stamped the letters right on some photos of the gulf.  I kept the horizon line in about the same place and lined it up when I attached the letters to the page.
I used the envelope that coordinated with the hotel stationery I used earlier to make the small pocket page that says "Life's a Beach."


Here's the back of the envelope (actually originally the envelope front because you can see the return address) and the insert.  Part of the insert is from a hotel notepad. 


...And the other side of the tag.  The right-hand page is the "letter" from Jimmy Buffett from our hotel room.


Next are yet more beach pictures and a hotel brochure stuck between them.


Some pages from the Landshark Landing bar, along with some journaling and doodling.


And lastly, some pages from a restaurant in Pensacola Beach not owned by Jimmy Buffett.  It still had a pirate/beach theme though.


Next pages:  Orange Beach, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment