Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, October 17, 2020

Funny Pics from Disney World

 A Layout of Leftovers

This layout is just a bunch of funny pics from around Disney World. People sleeping, hiding from the camera, or just wearing or doing something that brings back a good memory.


I formatted this two-page layout as if it was a set of two file folders. The folders are just cardstock cut to look like a folder. The "back" of the folders only tucks just behind the front part, and I used real folders and traced them to make the shape look real.



The background patterned paper is from The Best of Heidi Swapp paper stack.  Except for the "Our favorite thing" piece, all of the words are also cut from a piece from the same paper stack.


The right page is pretty much the same except for the tab on the folder is on the right side.


I had a lot of photos for this layout, so I added an insert for six more photos to put between the layouts.


Thanks for looking at my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment