Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, October 19, 2020

Mickey Ears!

 (Or, Stitch, Candy, & BB-8 Ears)

Disney properties are probably the only place where you can walk around with a ridiculous set of ears on your head an maybe not even be notice.


The background paper here is from Doodlebug Design. The other elements are all from Echo Park's Magical Adventure series. I cut out all the ears using a Mickey punch that I just cut off the bottom from--I thought I was pretty genius to do that, although I'm sure I'm not the first. The word "Ears" is from a retired CTMH punch. Lastly, I added black and white Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment