Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween

 Dance Party!


As part of Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween, there's a big dance party. Shae and Finn had a lot of fun. It didn't even phase Shae when she was knocked over by Sully (last photo).
The pictures were all taken at night with some weird lighting, but by printing them all a smaller size and not lining them up straight, it gives it a party feel. "dance party" is made with stickers, and the phrases are all from Tim Holtz Idea-ology. The paper is from DCWV collage art paper stack.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment