Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, October 3, 2020

Pirates of the Caribbean Layout

A Magic Kingdom Classic




The background of this page is black cardstock, then the brown piece from the Sandy Lion Disney stack of papers (I know this is actually themed for Peter Pan, but it works), and then the blue paper on top. I tore, crumpled, and ink distressed the brown and blue papers' edges and added a few creases in the center and inked those to make everything look old and more like a treasure map. I printed the title scroll with Word, using a text box and shape. "Yippeeeeee!" is an old sticker, but I thought it worked with Jess's & Neal's bored looks, which I blew up from the ride photo, because that was my only picture from Pirates.

Thanks for checking out my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment