Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, October 22, 2020

Cinderella's Castle

 The Iconic Symbol of Magic Kingdom


So many pictures of the castle at Magic Kingdom....
I used another paper from Sandy Lion for the background, which included the castle silhouette at the topo right. The paper castle on the right was cut from my Cricut, and I added Blue Lagoon Nuvo Glitter drops.
"Castle" was cut out on my Sizzex Big Shot with a Thinlets Tim Holtz alphabet.
The photo at the bottom right was made by Disney and included in our Photo Pass extras.
Notice the two photobombers in the bottom left picture of to the right (Tom & Finn).

Stay Safe,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment