Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Mad Tea Party

 Disney Classic

First, this page should probably have been an Alice in Wonderland theme, but I didn't have any Alice paper, and this Winnie the Pooh paper from Sandy Lions' Disney paper stack went well with the colors and had a lot of circular pattern to it.  

The title is done with stickers, and I added the Tigger chipboard character. The pictures on the ride aren't the best because they were at night. The bottom picture of Shae was in one of the original cups located at a shop in Disney Springs.

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment