Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, October 15, 2020

Magic Kingdom Layout

 Classic Main Street, U.S.A.


I hadn't done a white background layout yet, so I went with that here. I like the starkness and the contrast between the pictures and other papers against the white background.


I used some black cardstock, and some scraps from my Echo Park paper pack Magic Adventure. The large Mickey is an old sticker I had, and I added some Nuvo crystal drops. The title is made from a chipboard alphabet I had in my stash. I also added a "hidden Mickey" Nuvo drop as the period after "St." The phone at the bottom is a photo that came with our Photo Pass.


This page has more papers from Echo Park and some Mickey punches. The long picture at the top is a postcard we picked up several trips ago. There's nothing like watching kids' excitement as they walk down Main Street toward Cinderella's Castle for the first time.

Have a Magical Day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment