Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, January 25, 2020

Disney Junk Journal / Travel Journal (Post 5)

Journaling our 2019 Family Trip to Disney World

(To view the first post in this series, click here, Post two, Post three, Post four.)



Thanks for staying with me for the FIFTH post about this journal.

More miscellaneous pictures I just like on this page. I did the pink and purple background with Dylusions paints.


Finn loved the smashed penny machines throughout Disney World. The top right is Finn and Neal smashing a penny. They were a pretty cheap souvenir (until we bought as many as we did). That natural paper is a flap. We had a nice arcade that Finn loved at the resort. It was a great way to entice the kids to leave the parks, and there were games we all enjoyed.


All the pics to the right under the flap are from the arcade.

Although it was only September, Jess, Neal, Finn, & Shae went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween after-hours party at the Magic Kingdom. They loved it!


They dressed in Lilo & Stitch theme (Hawaiian for Jess & Neal).

While they did that, Tom and I headed to the piano bar at the Boardwalk, and I included a picture of that under the "Boo Crew" flap.


There's a jack-o-lantern charm on this page too, which is easier to see in the above picture.


The right side is a flap too. I didn't post a pic, but underneath are more scenes from Not So Scary Halloween.  I also glued one of their admittance bracelets to the bottom of the page.

The next page is a pocket page on the left and snapshots on the right.


You can see the luggage tag on its side at the top left used as a page tab. The Not So Scary Halloween guide fits in the left pocket:


The next pages are all from Epcot, which the kids liked way better than I thought they would at their age:


There's a pocket on the left with more pictures:


(front & back of pocket insert)


And the right page folds out:



More fun-at-Epcot pics, and a little tuck spot in the middle under Donald Duck with a picture in it.

More fun pics with no extras on the next pink pages:


The next pages are all about meeting characters:


The right side folds out:


It reveals a yellow/orange page that also folds out:


Here are all the pages open:


On the yellow & white polka-dot page, there's a pocket with a bookmark-style tag with journaling front and back:


These character pages were all designed well before we left on the trip. I just added pics and embellishments.

Thanks for following along. ONE post left about this journal!







No comments:

Post a Comment