Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 19, 2020

Disney Junk Journal / Travel Journal (Post 3)

Journaling our 2019 Family Trip to Disney World

(View the first post; View the second post).




The next page in my junk journal is a colorful bunch of miscellaneous pics:



I forgot to take a picture, but there's a little bookmark-size tag that comes out of the polka dot pocket on the right side.  I made the background with paint and used the negative of a punch to make the Mickeys.

The next few pages all contain pics from Magic Kingdom--mostly princesses.


There's a little tuck spot at the bottom left with a picture of our "little princess" with a face full of chocolate ice cream.  The castle on the right is a post card Disney sent us before the trip. It makes a nice extra page, and I have a couple more in this journal. All the extra pages have been affixed with washi tape hinges, front and back.


After you turn the page, you can see the markings on the back of the postcard. I put a pocket on it for a long tag.


And that tag has yet another pocket with a slimmer tag on it.


The back of the first tag.

The next two pages are from our resort, Art of Animation. It had a whole Cars themed area.


These papers are from Sandy Lion.  There's a pocket to the left.


It has this pull-out. And, on the back...


  1. ...it looks like this.  I just discovered I could add another picture or embellishment here!





The next layouts have Finding Nemo on the left and
some miscellaneous snapshots on the right.








The right side has a pocket and tag on the bottom. At the top, the area with the picture from the bus actually folds right and there are more pictures and a pocket with a tag under there. 

The next two pages are some of my favorites.


These are just all fun pictures from around the parks and resort. I stamped the teacups on the right side.


The left side opens up...


...and opens up more to a four-panel colorful fold-out.


These are the three panels on the back of the fold-out. The fourth panel is glued to the original page. Most of the papers on these pages are from Echo Park.

Thanks so much for looking at my blog and journal project. More posts are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment