Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Disney Junk Journal / Travel Journal (Post 2)

Journaling our 2019 Family Trip to Disney World

(To view the first post in this series, click here.)




The next pages are of our hotel & suite and our Magic Band (your ticket/room key/payment option at Disney World).

The left side has a horizontal band with two tags behind it.





I fastened both tags together with a ribbon so they make a little booklet.  All of the pictures on the fronts and backs are of our suite. I like using black with white ink for a little different contrast. 







The right of the page is a pocket that holds a resort map and one of our Magic Bands.

I used a LOT of different materials for this junk journal, including some pieces that are probably pushing 20 years old. My very first try at scrapbooking was a Disney Vacation album, and I probably haven't thrown any extras away. This page has some newer paper from Echo Park, but that's all I'm sure of.

Besides old and new papercrafting materials, I including lots of bits and pieces of Disney ephemera we either picked up on the trip at the parks or in our room, along with a lot of pieces that were mailed to us from Disney before our trip: ads, instructions, itineraries, etc.



These two pages are made with Echo Park papers. The left side is a large pocket (cropped to close to see very well in the photo), and the right is a shallow pocket with two small tags.

The pull-out from the left side, including a red cloth Mickey patch from my stash.
The other side of the pull-out.


The small tags on the right have a Mickey punched out at the bottom.

Thanks for reading this post. More of my Disney Junk Journal coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment