Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, January 24, 2020

Monsters, Inc. Disney World Layout

12 x 12 Disney World Scrapbook Layout


During Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, James P. Sullivan (Sully) from Monster's Inc. was out and about, and two-year-old Shae ran up and danced with him. The handler didn't stop her, and they were quite a hit I'm told, although he did knock her over once--she was so short he couldn't see her. This is the only picture we have of her dancing with him. Sully is one of her favorite characters, and she said she wanted to see him before we even went on the trip.

The Monsters, Inc. paper on the left is from Scrap your Trip and is called  "Tomorrow Land: Laugh Floor."  The green paper is discontinued CTMH paper. I typed up the journaling on my old typewriter, and I believe the red scraps and the film strip are from Echo Park. I added the bits of red to go with Shae's dress, and I think it worked well.  I cut "Sully" out on my Cricut. The "stitching" around the blue mat is made with a white pen.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment