Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Disney Junk Journal / Travel Journal Final Post (Post 6)

Journaling our 2019 Family Trip to Disney World

(To view the first post in this series, click here, Post two, Post three, Post four, Post five.)





THE SIXTH AND FINAL POST OF THIS SERIES!!!
Thanks so much for following along. I hope you checked out all six posts.



This page has a center band with two tags inserted beneath it:


The right side has a pocket and a Mickey punch as a page tab. It's already bent at the ears, but that's okay. This is a junk journal.


In the pocket is a mini folio:


Here it is all open:


And the back:


It's a great way to add space for photos and journaling when you don't want to add whole pages to your journal.


The next page has a curved-edge flap on the left that opens:


(One of my favorite pics of Shae on the bottom right, BTW.)

The right side has a cute pic of the kids.


The next couple pages are pretty Shae-themed. The right side has a pocket with a tag:


I really like the Pooh & friends silhouettes on the next pages. They're from a Disney-themed 12x12 paper pad by Sandy Lion.


Both sides of pockets, and each pocket has a top folded insert for more pictures:


The next polka-dot pages are all about shopping.  In the end, what worked best was letting the kids tell us EVERYTHING they wanted, and we took pictures of all the things, so they could choose later.


The next miscellaneous pages have a pocket on the right:




Even if I don't show both sides, all my tags have pictures or journaling on both the front and back sides.

One of Shae's "must-dos" at Disney World was seeing Belle. Belle lived up to her expectations, although Gaston was a little scary at first, but Belle convinced Shae he was nice now.  The pages were all about Shae and Belle. Most of the pictures were taken by the Disney photographers. They loved Shae.


The large tag in the right pocket has more pictures of Shae and Belle.


And now the LAST TWO PAGES:


I ended the book pretty simply. I bittersweet memory about Finn wanting to go back to Epcot, a quote from Walt Disney, and two pics of tired kids on the way back home. The End.

Remember how chunky this journal is?  That's why I needed so many posts to go through it.



Thank you SO MUCH for looking through the pics of my Disney junk journal. It was a great trip, and making the journal was a lot of fun. Making these posts, I even found a couple spots for some more embellishments. If you have any thoughts, please leave a comment or tell me how you found the blog--Pinterest? Google Search? a follower?

Have a Magical Day!
Cheers,
Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment