Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, January 17, 2020

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

Little Shae Turns Three!

Our little granddaughter turned three shortly after the holiday, and she had a Minnie Mouse birthday party.  I helped with the decorations, and they turned out great!



The table has a cheap table cloth topped with black and white polka dot wrapping paper (saw this color/polka-dot table cloth combo idea on Pinterest). The ONLY licensed Disney product is the balloon, which cost more than anything but the cake.


Her other grandma had this cute Minnie cake made from a local bakery. The pictures of Shae with Minnie Mouse from this fall's Disney World trip make great table decorations.


These wall decorations are my favorites. A local party store was going out of business, and I bought the pleated circles for less than $2.00 (90 percent off!!!). They were actually part of a welcome baby set and had baby-themed pictures for the centers. I threw those out and added mouse ears on the big pink one and mini Minnie silhouettes to the other two--just circles and simple bows.

(The little frame is something I made at a demonstration party.  It says, "Well behaved women rarely make history."  Not Minnie themed, but it fits our granddaughter very well.)


The two pink cupcake decorations were also from the going-out-of-business party store (one shown here). I added the "3" picks (also 90% off).

And for a "hidden Mickey," look at the black plates. :)

Another look at the whole thing:


So cute--but not as cute as this birthday girl:

💓💓💓

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment