Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, January 20, 2020

"Wish You Were Here" Disney World Layout

12 x 12 Disney World Scrapbook Layout

Every scrapbooker knows Disney trips are one of the most fun subjects to scrap.  I've already finished more pages from our Disney trip than I have from last year's beach trip, and I LOVE the beach.

This layout is busy, busy, busy. The pictures of Tom & me and Jess & Neal are from Magic Kingdom (back by the Jungle Cruise, close to Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride).


I took this picture by sitting it in front of a framed picture on an easel, so note the black frame and black easel base isn't part of the page.

Almost everything in this layout is from Echo Park, with the exception of some Mickey silhouettes and some black "Just the Edge" from Bazzill from many years ago. I started with a similar pattern I saw on Pinterest, with lots of "clutter" on each side and a place for pictures down the middle. I took that idea and went crazy with the outsides. Some of the Echo Park items on the sides are stickers and some are cut from from 12x12 papers.

Many more layouts are on the way, along with the last couple posts of my Disney Junk Journal. If you're a Disney fan, you're in the right spot. And, I'll try to get some Valentines posted soon as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment