Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, July 26, 2020

Disney World Layout

So Many Characters!



These patterned papers are super old from CTMH, but work perfectly for Disney layouts.


The Mickey silhouette is a punch. The fine black circles are made with a very vine black pen traced around a large circle. I intentionally made it a little sloppy and went over it a few times. Then I added the stickers for the title and little black stars at random spots on the circle.  There are also a few red "gems" near the Mickey.


This page has two more partial circles like the first page. The black scalloped border along the bottom of both pages is a Bazzil "Just the Edge."

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment