Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, July 24, 2020

Magic Carpet Ride

Magic Kingdom Layout

This one-page layout was made before I got ahold of the less-than ten pictures my husband took at Disney World.  Now I might need to add a second page. Oh well.


The picture is crooked (again). The title was made with my Cricut, and then I added some white pen highlights to the letters. The trees are stickers. The background paper is CTMH. I used up the long strands of border sparkles from my stash. I added some "gems" for even more magic. The bottom of the B&T paper is scalloped with a punch.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment