Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Radiator Springs

at Disney's Art of Animation Resort

Sometimes a layout doesn't need extra embellishments, and that's what happened here:


This two-page layout is from yet another area of Disney's Art of Animation Resort: Radiator Springs from the movie Cars


All of the paper on this layout come from a large paper stack by Sandy Lion. I couldn't find a title to this paper pad except "Disney." It has 150 sheets (3 sheets of each design. I think there were 5-6 different papers that were Cars themed.


"Cars" and "Radiator Springs" were cut out with a lower-case Sizzix alphabet. I matched the color of the letters and shadows to the words in the billboard in the upper lefthand photo of the first page.

Finn & Shae loved seeing all the Cars characters and taking pictures with them. They could name them all. I cannot name one.

Thank you for looking.
Follow me on Pinterest!
--Ms. Molly 


No comments:

Post a Comment