Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Winnie the Pooh

And Tigger Too!


Shae LOVED Pooh & Tigger. The handler must have loved her too, because they took lots of extra pictures of her, and Pooh pretended to keep her away from Tigger and wouldn't let her go. There were a lot of people in line, and they all oohed and aahed over her, so I don't think it upset them. She was just so cute with the characters!


This layout is a combination of cardstock, old CTMH papers, and Sandy Lion papers. I picked up the diecuts from my LSS, and the flower were in my stash.


I used dimensional adhesive to pop up the cutout of Pooh with the kite.


"Pooh & Tigger" are Thickers, and I typed up the journaling on my typewriter.

Thanks for looking. 
--Ms. Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment