Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, July 10, 2020

Minnie Mouse

Shae Showing Her Love of the Characters



Shae loved meeting Minnie (and Mickey) so much. She even chose to have a Minnie-themed birthday party a few months later when she was home. 


Mickey and Minnie were in their birthday clothing so I chose a paper to match that. I had the sticker of Minnie on a carousel in my stash of Disney stuff from years ago. These pink and blue papers are from a large paper stack by Sandy Lion.  I used papers from a different Disney pack on the Radiator Springs layout a couple days ago. This pack is more girl themed and includes princesses.

Here's a picture of the two packs. The papers aren't the best quality, but they offer a lot of different Disney papers at a pretty low cost. I cut some up for embellishments. Some of theme are themed for Disney things I've never heard of from Disney Jr.


(Aside: I hate gender themed products!!! Why couldn't these packs be combined for everyone?!)

Here's the second page up close:


The heart is a punch, and the "photo op" ticket is a stamp I raised with dimensional adhesive, and I added Nuvo drops for an accent:

I added Stickles to the polka dots on Minnie's bow:

I also added several flower embellishments that almost match the paper, just to give it some more dimension. Lastly, I added some black buttons for flower centers and sequins from my stash.


As always, thanks so much for looking!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment