Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Finn Finds the Drums


This is another layout of miscellaneous papers from my stash that didn't come as a set. I used a cream cardstock for the "folder" behind the photo to make it look like a manila folder. I typed the "label" and my journaling on my old typewriter.  All the words and Mickey hand on the left side are stamps.

Finn was having a little bit of a rough morning. But, when he saw these drums, he lit right up, set it Kevin toy on the front, and started playing away. It was a moment we all remember well and one worth an 8x10 photo on its own page.

Many more Disney layouts on their way.
Cheers,
Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment