Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, July 20, 2020

More Vacation Layouts

"Cozy Cone Motel" Pool

Inside Disney World, inside the Art of Animation Resort, inside Radiator Springs, sits the imaginary Cozy Cone Motel and its pool. The cabanas are extra-large traffic cones, and it's a quieter, small pool than the Big Blue Pool.


Keeping with the "motel" style, I used Echo Park's "Summer Splash" vintage-themed papers.



I added some white and blue paper strips around the photos to highlight them.


I glued down the wash line of swim wear, but I used dimensional adhesive along the longer items, so it looks more like the items are blowing in the breeze.  The title is done with Thickers.



I like all the motel ads in the Summer Splash papers. They fit pefectly with the Cozy Cone sign. I added a few Nuvo drops and journaled in two different colors for a little interest.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment