Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, July 6, 2020

Pool Layout

Back to Disney World Layouts:



We were so busy we didn't swim too much on vacation, but the kids loved the Finding Nemo themed Big Blue Pool, at the Art of Animation Resort.

This is a simple layout with bright colors. It seems a little brighter in person too. I used two papers from the "Best of Heidi Swapp" paper pack (an awesome 180-pages of  paper that I will be using more of soon) and a piece of blue cs for the base.
"Pool" and "pools rule" both come from the Carta Bella "Summer Splash" collection. The clear "gems" near the word pool are Nuvo Crystal Gems. The frame is from my old CTMH stash, the rainbow sticker is from Amy Tangerine, and the heart, star, and circle stickers are enamel dots from Shimelle box of crayons. 

I received the Nuvo Crystal Gems, the Amy Tangerine stickers (a lot of them), and the Shimelle enamel dots as part of a monthly card kit from the Simon Says Card Kit. A shout out to this card kit. It is a monthly subscription, but if you don't pay in advance, you don't get anything, and you can see what the monthly kit is before you decide to order. I really like it, and I've received a lot of new products to try in the kits. There are a lot of monthly subscriptions out there, and I definitely give this one a thumbs up.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment