Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, October 23, 2020

Flying to Disney Layout

Back to the First Day of Vacation


I can see the end of my Disney scrapbook! Now I'm finishing up with all the odds and ends. This layout has lots of airport photos, both from Des Moines and Atlanta.


On the right side you can see an 8x12 added flip flap. Unlike the other photo-insert pages I've used, this one isn't divided into 4x6 photo slots. It's more like a mini page to decorate.


This is the page as it will appear in my book with the insert turned.


I used retired CTMH papers and cut out the title and Des Moines airport code with my Cricut.


This page is the same, only with the Atlanta airport code and pics from the Atlanta airport.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment