Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, October 1, 2020

Belle and Gaston Layout

 Shae's Absolute Favorite!



While Finn's number one must-see was Baymax, Shae really wanted to see Belle. She got to meet her during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. You can tell Shae was a little tired, and a lot sweaty, but she was SO happy. She was a little nervous to meet Gaston at first (because he's mean!), but Belle convinced her that he is nice now.


First, sorry about the show and crooked picture. I swear the title is straight! The background is from the paper pack "Best of Heidi Swapp." It's less grey and more brown in person. The title stamp and journaling block are retired stamps from CTMH. "Belle" seems easier to read in person. The embellishments are all from my stash. The abstract square surrounding the "B" is a Sizzix Thinlits die.


Again, this layout is square in person!. The top right was curling up a little, so it made the whole thing look askew. The background paper here, as well as the blue mat & heart on the left page are from the DCWV paper stack called "Collage Art." I cut some of the flowers from the same paper as the left page to put on the edges.


Again, we had so many pictures, and they were all so cute, I added a photo insert page to hold six additional pictures of Shae with Belle and Gaston.

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment