Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, October 25, 2020

Walking Around the World

 Why Our Feet Got Tired at Disney World


This layout is all about walking, and walking, and walking. Or riding too if you were Finn & Shae. I used elements from Echo Park's Magical Adventure, along with some old CTMH papers. I made the title using a Tim Holtz Thinlits Sizzix die, which I added some black Nuvo Crystal Drops to.


Although only a one-page layout, I also added an extra photo insert for this layout.

ONE LAYOUT LEFT, AND SCRAPBOOKING THIS TRIP IS DONE!

Thank you for looking at my art,
Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment