Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, October 16, 2020

Jess & Neal

 Disney Couple Layout

I had several cute pics of Jess and Neal from Disney World, and because they got engaged at Disney World, I thought a layout of just them would be appropriate.

I started with a grey card stock background and added the heart paper from the paper pack Best of Heidi Swapp, cropped down so there was a half-inch margin all around. The three 4x6 elements are arranged around the edge of the patterned paper. The bottom-left element is a cut-apart from the Echo Park Magical Adventure pack. It's the yellow and white stripes with the castle silhouette. I cut apart and added the sticker of Mickey and Minnie watching fireworks so it looks like they're watching them at Cinderella's castle. The center is a Mickey punch with a heart punch centered on it. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew to the heart.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment