Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Disney Treats Layout

 Yum!



This layout is for some of best pictures we took of treats. Of course, the rainbow "Happy Bar" was the number one treat.


The background paper is from the stack "Best of Heidi Swapp." I also used a couple pages from an old travel journal, and a few stickers from Doodlebug's "Bar-B-Cute" stickers set. I wrote the journaling by hand. "Yum" was stamped with a retired CTMH set, and I made the exclamation point with black cardstock, my small Mickey punch, and a sticker.


I don't usually like to use stickers, especially the kind with the white margins, but I learned this trick from Dyan Reavely: If you outline everything on a page in black ink, it makes all the details more coherent, and that's what I did on this layout. I also added a few Nuvo Dot drops in the corner of each page.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment