Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, October 8, 2020

Shae's "Guys"

 Winnie the Pooh Theme


 

As long as Shae had her "guys" (what she calls any little person or animal character figure), she was pretty happy. She brought several with her, and Grandpa bought her some Winnie the Pooh themed guys on our first full day. Luckily, she knew exactly what she had because she noticed immediately if one was missing, so we didn't usually have to backtrack far to find the missing guy.


I used Winnie the Pooh papers from the Sandy Lion Disney paper pack and added some Pooh chipboard embellishments. I handwrote the journaling and added Nuvo Crystal Drops to match the papers.

I have a distinct memory of how dang hot it was this day. We were at EPCOT waiting for Finn, Neal, & Jess to ride Test Track. Shae was more than happy to get out of her stroller and line her guys up on that ledge.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment