Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, October 10, 2020

Millennium Falcon Smuggler's Run

 Another Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Layout

This layout is from the Millennium Falcon ride. They're just a little different, but the two pages are mostly the same papers from CTMH with added gold metallic paper to mimic the inside of the Millennium Falcon cockpit.


I found the sign in the upper left online. Note the time I took on the two pictures on the right to wait until most of the people were out of the way.


I added a lot of Nuvo Crystal drops to look like stars. I (obviously) handwrote the journaling with a gold metallic marker.

Again, May the Force Be With You,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment