Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, October 5, 2020

Tower of Terror Layout

 Welcome to the Twilight Zone . . .



The Hollywood Tower of Terror is a great ride and always deserves a layout.


I cut out the spider & webs and the title with my Cricut. The brown cardstock is the background, and the black layer of cardstock has the edge punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I used black ink all around the page and on the webs and letters.


The bottom right photo is Jess & Neal's ride photo. The picture of the elevator door is from our photo pass. The journaling is the script that Rod Sterling narrates when you get on the ride.

Thanks for stopping at my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment