Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, October 2, 2020

Ice Cream Layout

 Ice Cream on Hot Florida Disney Days



When it's 100 degrees in Florida, maybe ice cream isn't the greatest idea, but if the grandkids want ice cream at Disney World, that's what they're going to get.


These Mickey ice cream cones were our first treats at the Magic Kingdom, and they melted fast. The title and ice cream cones are cut with my Cricut from a CTMH cartridge. (I don't have a new Cricut, but I still have my old one and a hand full of cartridges. I've never used it that much, so I don't think it's worth it for me to upgrade to the new online version.) I added the cross hatches to the cones and distressed around the ice cream and cones to make them stand out a little better.


I made the Mickey ice cream bars simply using my Mickey punches, I cut out a "spill" for the dropped cone in the upper right. I like printing a series of pictures a little smaller for interest. The six pictures of Shae starting to eat her Mickey bar at Disney Studios are wallet size.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment