Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pressing Pennies Layout

 A "Cheap" Souvenir


The kids really enjoyed the penny press machines. We thought it was a good, cheap ($1 per penny) souvenir, which it would be until you find out HOW MANY machines are in Disney World. Even our resort had two. Plus, of course you have to buy the souvenir book to collect them in. We did not get every penny or even seek out machines unless one caught our eye.


Most of the papers are from CTMH (retired), and so is the stamped title. I handwrote the journaling.


Both pages have some copper Nuvo Crystal Drops and some copper metallic paper accents.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment