Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, October 9, 2020

More Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

 "Family Memories"



This is just a quick layout of some more pictures from Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. I like how happy they all are in the first picture and then Finn and Shae are SO tired in the last two pictures on the side. Seems about right for every Disney day. This page was made with scraps from my Echo Park Magical Adventure paper pack. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops and a flat clear disc to the camera lens. The tickets were part of a paper pattern, and I fussy cut them out.

Stay safe,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment