Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Magic Kingdom Depot Layout

Add Ons to Typical Disney Themed Paper 



I bought this piece of Disney copyrighted paper as a single sheet off a store rack. I don't know why. I bet I've had something similar for every Disney scrapbook I've made. The over-sized Mickey silhouette looks great, but then it's always a challenge deciding how to add pictures yet still show the paper. 

This time I added only one picture and a few embellishments to the bottom and the right. Then I added Nuvo drops to the paper and embellishments for some dimension and to make it sparkle a little.  Here are some places I added the drops:

(ebony black and pale gold)

(morning dew)

(simply white, pale gold, ebony black, & blue lagoon glitter)

Thanks for looking at all my Disney layouts! I can see the end (kind of). I'm defintely ready to start on some Christmas themed projects.
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment