Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, October 12, 2020

More and More Rides

 Miscellaneous Ride Photos Layout


This layout is all those "extra" photos I wanted to include but either I didn't have enough pics for a full ride layout, I had too many pics for my layout, or I missed the photo when doing a previous layout.


Using scraps from my Echo Park Magical Adventure paper pack and washi tape, I tried to give this an old scrapbook feel. I even hand wrote pretty sloppily what the photos were of beside them with black ink.


Same on this side of the layout. Such happy faces on these rides!

Thanks for looking at my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment