Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Layout

 Fun for all "four" of us!



This layout makes me laugh. Neal, Jess, & I rode the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney Studios, and a guy from the single rider line joined us and sat by me. I really didn't want him in the picture, so I cut out a picture of Tom's face and put it over that guy's face.  Just to make it more ridiculous I used the happiest picture I could find, scaled it too big, and popped it up with dimensional adhesive. The other photo on the page is from our Photo Pass disc.
(And the t-shirt "Tom" has on is a Hard Rock t-shirt. LOL!)

Rock on,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment