Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Disney Transportation

 "Kings of the Bus"


If you stay on Disney property, you become very familiar with Disney transportation, especially the bus. We tended to take a lot of bus pictures--waiting for the bus, happy on the bus to be going somewhere fun, or dead tired on the bus on the way back to our suite. 


I used a mixture of Best of Heidi Swapp papers and Echo Parks Magical Adventure elements, plus Mickey punches and black Nuvo Crystal drops. "King of the Bus" is the term we used when sitting on the very back bench seat that sits up higher than everyone else. It's also one of the worst seats because it sits over the engine and is hot.


The strips that mimic roads are just a chevron paper cut into strips. The picture of the bus at the top was found on the Internet. I love the picture of the kids hanging on the fence anxiously waiting our bus.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment