Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Layout

 Another All-Disney Photos Layout



We only had Disney ride photos for this Magic Kingdom attraction, so I blew up and cut out Jess & Neal from one of those photos for the third photo. The title are stickers, and I cut out all the "jewels" and triangle metallic pieces. The round "jewels" are made by punching circles and then cutting them into six pieces and then putting them back together on a black punched circle. The patterned paper is a wood grain, and I added a lot of Nuvo drops and wrote "Hi-Ho!" randomly on it. I haven't ridden the ride personally, but Jess said there are "gems" everywhere, so it works.

Thanks for stopping to look!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment