Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, September 26, 2020

Airplane Layout

 Finn & Shae's First Flight



Finn might look a little apprehensive, but he was really excited about riding in a plane for the first time. These papers are CTMH, and I used stickers for the title and embellishments. I typed up the journaling on my vintage typewriter. My favorite question Finn asked before the trip: "Will [the plane] do loop-de-loops?" It did not. Shae was sure that people were waving back at her when she waved from the window mid-flight. I'm so glad I wrote these things down to remember.

Thanks for looking at my blog!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment