Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 13, 2020

Back to School

 School Papers Organization


My LSS, Memory Bound, featured these organizational kits on a video, and I thought my daughter could use them, for her kindergartner and preschooler.



They're basically kits that include a cover, tabs, and yearly dividers for every school year. You purchase the hanging file box and folders separately.


This is the box finished. It's meant to be a neat, convenient way to organize papers, official and fun, that you want to keep, while also limiting you to the amount you accumulate over time.


I think my favorite part is the place for their signature every year, so you can watch how it changes.
Could I have made these myself? Absolutely, Would I? Doubt it. Plus, I am VERY into supporting my LSS, especially during the pandemic, and I encourage you to shop locally if possible as well. 

Thanks for looking & Shop Local,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment