Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Haunted Mansion

A Classic Ride and a Hitchhiking Ghost



My Haunted Mansion layout is made up with many different Halloween items and embellishments. I don't know where most of them are from, but I do know that the two spooky people in the graveyard and the lines of black text are from Tim Holtz.



All three photos in this layout were taken by Disney cast members (employees). We bought the Photo Pass Disney offers, which sounds expensive (We paid $125 I think--maybe more because of the CD?), but I would do it again. With the photo pass you get digital copies (online for a a limited time plus a CD if you choose) of every picture cast members take--around the park, with characters, and on the rides. I'm guessing these pictures would cost more than $10 each if purchased separately. You also get some fun extras: like the hitchhiking ghost in the last picture! It was fun looking through the pictures and seeing when they added the "extras" to the photos. And, with the CD, you get professional stock pictures of many of the attractions and parades.
If your budget doesn't allow you to purchase the Photo Pass, then I suggest letting the cast members take the pictures and then asking them to take another with your own phone. They'll happily do it.

Thanks for looking!
Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment