Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 7, 2020

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

 Magic Kingdom after Hours Event


Another one-page, one photo layout: This is the Disney photo taken of Jess's family at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, a Magic Kingdom after hours event that lasts from August through early November each year normally, although not this year because of the pandemic. 😥

The patterned papers are so old--from a trip ten years ago to Scrapfest at the Mall of America. I used my Mickey punch, a little pocket and tag, and some Tim Holtz words for extra interest. The strip of candy canes that kind of looks like washi tape, is actually one of their wristbands for the event.

Stay safe,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment