Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Toy Story Mania

A 3D Target Ride



Toy Story Mania at Disney Studios was one of those rides at Disney World we all could enjoy: The theming was excellent on top of being a 3D ride, it had shooting the kids could do, and the points added up for the competitive adults.
I used some of my Echo Park "Magical Adventure" paper and a lot of Carta Bella "Toy Box" paper. The picture of Buzz & Woody running with some army men in the queue is an extra from the Photo Pass CD we purchased. The page is pretty chaotic, but so was the ride, and I think it works well.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
--Ms. Molly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment